Cafeteria Monitor/General Kitchen
3 hours daily
Applications due by 10/13/2021
- Seats students in the cafeteria.
- Monitors student behavior by circulating and interacting with students during meals; encouraging students to wait in line in an orderly fashion; encouraging students to focus on eating and not talking; encouraging students to pick up their trash; encouraging students to leave the cafeteria in an orderly fashion.
- Monitor students as they use the trash cans.
- Cleans the tables, chairs, and floors where students have eaten.
- Washes lunch trays during and after lunch periods.
- May assist kitchen staff with minimal food preparation.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
Apply by completing the Civil Service application below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or return via US Mail to:
Pavilion Central School District
Attn: Mary Jo Pahl
7014 Big Tree Road
Pavilion, NY 14525