The District has created a Google Form to use if you would like to use our facilities.  Please click HERE to be taken to that form. 

Various other forms used by the district are available by contacting-

Mary Jo Pahl

Some of the available forms are noted below, if you are in need of a form that you do not see noted below, contact Mary Jo at the above e-mail and she will try to locate it for you. 


Absentee Ballot 

Drivers Permit

Medication Administration Request Form

Pavilion Central School Fitness Facilities Form

Free and Reduced Lunch Application and Parent Letter